- Educated to degree level
- Previous sales experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience with lead generation and sourcing
- Ability to make and nurture good working relationships (internally and externally)
- Professional, confident and articulate
- Fluency in any European language (French and/or German etc) would be a key attribute
- Highly personal, reliable and driven with a “can do” attitude
- Self-motivated with the ability and drive to meet and exceed targets
- A dynamic “outside the box” approach to achieving sales targets
There may be a need for some international travel so a current passport and clearance to
travel freely throughout European Countries is a must.
The role will have a primary focus on the French and German market whilst equally attending
to the remaining European market. You would be tasked with sourcing new leads and developing
these into new customers / Clients.
You would also be responsible for an established customer base that you would be required to
manage effectively, maintaining the high level of customer service they are used to, while
also upselling when possible to increase revenue.
Processing customer orders through to despatch will generate a good background knowledge of
how our company operates and the products we sell.
For Office position, please submit application (covering letter and C.V.) to Joanna Baker, email@example.com .